I investigate the use of Augmented Reality (AR) specifically for individuals with visual field loss. We are working on developing a software solution for readily available consumer AR headsets (i.e. smart glasses). We are currently trying to understand the commercial need for our technologies. If you are interested in chatting with me about this, please get in touch.
Other Research Interests
- Linear and Non-Linear Mixed Effects Models
- Metacognition in Learning
- Perceptual differences in Migraine
- Binocular Depth Perception
- Virtual and Augmented reality
- Re-entrant connections (feedback connections) in the visual cortex